Back to home page

DOS ain't dead

Forum index page

Log in | Register

Back to the board
Thread view  Mix view  Order  «  
 
Japheth(R)

Homepage

Germany (South),
10.11.2007, 14:59

@ lucho

Someone deleted two of my posts I just posted

> Two of my messages replying to this one were just deleted. Either Robert
> acts silently now, or Grech has administrator rights here.

Yes. You know, advantage in technology can decide a war. Let Jack teach you more about that. He's the expert.
:-D

---
MS-DOS forever!

lucho

10.11.2007, 15:02

@ Japheth

Grech has administrator rights here!

> > Two of my messages replying to this one were just deleted. Either Robert
> > acts silently now, or Grech has administrator rights here.
>
> Yes. You know, advantage in technology can decide a war. Let Jack teach
> you more about that. He's the expert.
> :-D

Your game is over! And now it's clear to everybody who really rules this forum.

Khusraw

10.11.2007, 15:07

@ lucho

Someone deleted two of my posts I just posted

> Two of my messages replying to this one were just deleted. Either Robert
> acts silently now, or Grech has administrator rights here.

Grech acknowledges his humiliatory defeat.

lucho

10.11.2007, 15:10

@ Khusraw

Congratulations with our victory!

> > Two of my messages replying to this one were just deleted. Either Robert
> > acts silently now, or Grech has administrator rights here.
>
> Grech acknowledges his humiliatory defeat.

Yes. Well, thank you very much for all your support and congratulations to you, Jack and Johnson for our victory! :-)

Japheth(R)

Homepage

Germany (South),
10.11.2007, 15:17

@ lucho

No premature congratulations please!

> Yes. Well, thank you very much for all your support and congratulations to
> you, Jack and Johnson for our victory! :-)

You boys are really funny. No, I don't have administrator rights. But with your recent posts you proved one of my now deleted claims, that you totally lack humor and FANTASY. Don't be slaves of your emotions, use your BRAINS!

:-D

(impossible to win a war with such dumb soldiers!)

---
MS-DOS forever!

Steve(R)

Homepage E-mail

US,
10.11.2007, 15:17

@ Khusraw

DELETED some of my posts!

> > In case you wonder: I deleted some of my posts intentionally.
> > In case you ask why: I'm bad (didn't I mention that?)
>
> Or you deleted them because you were put in difficulty and this how you
> are used to deal with difficulties? And please spell correctly my
> username. It is my homage to Persian literature.

You and Lucho have nothing to complain about, having alternately demanded that some people be removed from this forum, and promised you would be the ones to leave. You cooked it, now eat it.

lucho

10.11.2007, 15:23

@ Steve

Finita la comedia

> You and Lucho have nothing to complain about, having alternately demanded
> that some people be removed from this forum, and promised you would be the
> ones to leave. You cooked it, now eat it.

We don't complain. It's you who cooked it and you will eat it, if that's the punishment you prefer for yourselves... :-D

Come on. The game is over. Finita la comedia!

lucho

10.11.2007, 15:25

@ Japheth

Grech kaput

> You boys are really funny. No, I don't have administrator rights. But with
> your recent posts you proved one of my now deleted claims, that you totally
> lack humor and FANTASY. Don't be slaves of your emotions, use your BRAINS!

It doesn't matter whether you have administrator rights or just hacked the forum. In the latter case, the worse for you.

Game over. Grech kaput.

Japheth(R)

Homepage

Germany (South),
10.11.2007, 15:29

@ lucho

here's the missing 't'

Lucho, better restrict yourself to what you can do best - stealing other people's property.

---
MS-DOS forever!

Japheth(R)

Homepage

Germany (South),
10.11.2007, 15:36

@ lucho

DELETED some of my posts!

> You'd beter not written them in the first place. Now it's too late to hide
> your traces.

No, hypo, it does destroy your little game. If sol will do the same ...

You will soon loose interest ...

---
MS-DOS forever!

lucho

10.11.2007, 15:41

@ Japheth

Grech kaputt!

> Lucho, better restrict yourself to what you can do best - stealing other people's property.

Don't keep insulting me. And don't simulate mental decease. Even an psychiatric medical council won't save you from the punishment. Now everybody laughs at you!

lucho

10.11.2007, 15:46

@

Grech deleted my posts again. Grech kaputt!

> In case you wonder: I deleted some of my posts intentionally.
> In case you ask why: I'm bad (didn't I mention that?)

You just deleted my posts again, but that won't save you.
You're really kaputt. And you admitted that.

End of game, Grech. End of game! Do I need to write it in German for you to understand?

sol(R)

10.11.2007, 21:28

@ lucho

Grech deleted my posts again. Grech kaputt!

> End of game, Grech. End of game! Do I need to write it in German for you
> to understand?

There's no sense infecting the entire forum with this nonsense, just post in this thread. Yes, this includes you too, Jack.

Back to the board
Thread view  Mix view  Order  «  
 
15115 Postings in 1359 Threads, 249 registered users, 18 users online (0 registered, 18 guests)
DOS ain't dead | Admin contact
RSS Feed
powered by my little forum