Back to home page

DOS ain't dead

Forum index page

Log in | Register

Back to the board
Thread view  Mix view  Order
DOS386(R)

06.06.2010, 16:36
 

Category "DOSX" used (yeah!!!) - WDOSX & D3X (again) (DOSX)

WDOSX:

link: http://tippach.business.t-online.de/wdosx/ (not yet dead)

mirror: http://www.file-pasta.com/file/0/WDOSX.ZI7 (396 KiB)

D3X:

link: http://www.geocities.com/dborca/assembly/d3x/d3x.htm (already dead)

mirror: http://www.file-pasta.com/file/0/D3X.ZIP (122 KiB)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://groups.google.tm/group/comp.os.msdos.djgpp/browse_thread/thread/a31081b5cb447922

> 1. Download Link: Click here to download file (10 MB)
> http://rapidshare.com/files/311265316/djelf.zip.html

> Those sources are not free software...

---
This is a LOGITECH mouse driver, but some software expect here
the following string:*** This is Copyright 1983 Microsoft ***

Rugxulo(R)

Homepage

Usono,
07.06.2010, 04:24

@ DOS386

Category "DOSX" used (yeah!!!) - WDOSX & D3X (again)

> WDOSX:
>
> link: http://tippach.business.t-online.de/wdosx/ (not yet dead)

No, not "dead" per se, but finished, no longer updated, still has some corner cases (or flat out bugs), etc.

> D3X:
>
> link: http://www.geocities.com/dborca/assembly/d3x/d3x.htm (already dead)
>
> mirror: http://www.file-pasta.com/file/0/D3X.ZIP (122 KiB)
>
> http://groups.google.tm/group/comp.os.msdos.djgpp/browse_thread/thread/a31081b5cb447922
>
> > 1. Download Link: Click here to download file (10 MB)
> > http://rapidshare.com/files/311265316/djelf.zip.html
>
> > Those sources are not free software...

It was D3X (non-commercial only) that he meant wasn't "free" software. But he did mirror DJELF since the original (dborca) Geocities site went down.

ftp://ftp.delorie.com/pub/djgpp/djelf/
http://djgpp.cybermirror.org/djelf/

Arjay(R)

12.06.2010, 13:27
(edited by Arjay, 12.06.2010, 15:14)

@ Rugxulo

Category "DOSX" used (yeah!!!) - WDOSX & D3X (again)

> > D3X:
> >
> > link: http://www.geocities.com/dborca/assembly/d3x/d3x.htm (already
> dead)

If it helps I have spotted that a 2007 archive of Dborca's geocities website is available via archive.org using the following URL: http://web.archive.org/web/20071204014637/http://www.geocities.com/dborca/

Unfortunately however the above does NOT appear to include his D3X stuff.
[EDIT: Sadly it also seems to be a fairly incomplete archive :(]

However at some point in the future I would expect other not yet published Geocities archives of Dborca's pages to become available via these links:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/%20http://www.geocities.com/dborca/
http://www.reocities.com/dborca/


As mentioned previously on this forum, useful related Geocities archive links:
http://www.archive.org/web/geocities.php
http://www.reocities.com/

Rugxulo(R)

Homepage

Usono,
19.06.2010, 22:10

@ Arjay

Category "DOSX" used (yeah!!!) - WDOSX & D3X (again)

> > > D3X:
> > >
> > > link: http://www.geocities.com/dborca/assembly/d3x/d3x.htm (already
> > dead)
>
> If it helps I have spotted that a 2007 archive of Dborca's geocities
> website is available via archive.org using the following URL:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20071204014637/http://www.geocities.com/dborca/
>
> Unfortunately however the above does NOT appear to include his D3X
> stuff.
> [EDIT: Sadly it also seems to be a fairly incomplete archive :(]

http://sites.google.com/site/rugxulo/d3x-090h.zip?attredirects=0

Charles Sandmann also nicely mirrored it due to my request, but his Clio server is (temporarily) down. :-/

Andrei(R)

02.12.2010, 22:47

@ Arjay

Category "DOSX" used (yeah!!!) - WDOSX & D3X (again)

> > > D3X:
> > >
> > > link: http://www.geocities.com/dborca/assembly/d3x/d3x.htm (already
> > dead)
>
> If it helps I have spotted that a 2007 archive of Dborca's geocities
> website is available via archive.org using the following URL:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20071204014637/http://www.geocities.com/dborca/
>
> Unfortunately however the above does NOT appear to include his D3X
> stuff.
> [EDIT: Sadly it also seems to be a fairly incomplete archive :(]

Hello,

A mirror is available here (created when they announced that Geocities was going down) : http://www.geocities.ws/dborca/frame2.html [ http://www.geocities.ws/dborca/assembly/d3x/d3x-090h.zip ].
The link at http://web.archive.org/web/20090807165654/geocities.com/dborca/assembly/d3x/d3x.htm do contain the zip archive.

If something is missing you should e-mail him at his yahoo address ;).

Rugxulo(R)

Homepage

Usono,
03.12.2010, 21:49

@ Andrei

Category "DOSX" used (yeah!!!) - WDOSX & D3X (again)

> Hello,
>
> A mirror is available here

Good to know, thanks.

> If something is missing you should e-mail him at his yahoo address ;).

I have emailed him many times years ago to no avail, so I have no hopes for the future.

Back to the board
Thread view  Mix view  Order
15189 Postings in 1365 Threads, 250 registered users, 16 users online (0 registered, 16 guests)
DOS ain't dead | Admin contact
RSS Feed
powered by my little forum