Forum index page

Back to the forum
Board view  Mix view

License (non-)issues again (Emulation)

posted by Rugxulo(R) Homepage, Usono, 11.12.2007, 18:11

> Rug, your email is an obvious troll. If you don't have anything of
> substance to contribute, don't try to stir up trouble. Please stop
> this.

Okay, after having read this a few times, I think I understand why you're so wary. But by now you should've known that I'm quite obsessed with keeping updated info everywhere. There is no trouble, I just quite expected you'd easily agree to change the old address (since I assume by now the USPS has stopped forwarding any mail to that old location). Feel free to ignore if you're so inclined.

P.S. This isn't a huge deal since various other GPL software still has the old address. So, I guess many people these days prefer online access over manually writing to the FSF. And the GPL3 doesn't have an address at all! But, for the record, I personally would change it, and no, I don't think anybody would complain about correcting an invalid address. Yes, the license is still valid either way, obviously.

EDIT: I am highly impartial to all of the gripes on this board. No trolling / flaming / arguing here, just wanting everything to be okay and updated. Sorry, but my only interest in this forum is (gasp) DOS. :-D

Complete thread:

Back to the forum
Board view  Mix view
15112 Postings in 1359 Threads, 247 registered users, 14 users online (0 registered, 14 guests)
DOS ain't dead | Admin contact
RSS Feed